Monday, July 11, 2016

Projects for Made With Love Indonesia Challenge

In order to celebrate 2016 National Scrapbooking Day, a local scrapbook store named Made With Love Indonesia hosted a challenge called One Week One Project during May 2016.

Of course I took part in the challenge. For Week One, the challenge was Scrapbook Layout, and Week Two was Handmade Card.

For Week One, I submitted not only one but five layouts. For Week Two, I made three cards. I guess I really didn't want to miss the opportunity of showcasing my projects.

I didn't win though, but it's ok. Practise makes perfect :)

Without further ado, here are the scrapbook layouts I made for the challenge:






As for Week 2 Challenge, here are the cards I made:




That's all from me today. Thanks for stopping by!

Xoxo Firna

No comments:

Post a Comment