Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Happy to Share Some Layouts

Well, 2018 is just around the corner. So many things happen to me in 2017, good and bad. But we should always be grateful no matter what. I hope that 2018 brings lots of joy, happiness, good health and success for me and my family 😃.

Now, most of you probably aware that I often share my layout in my Instagram instead in my blog. Fret not my friends, I will share several layouts here.

Here are various layouts of my darling daughter and my handsome boy:

Looking adorable right!

 4th Grader
Ooh..he loves his dino so much :)

 First hair cut. Ended up happy thankfully!

Getting cranky has never been this cute!

Happy Baby Happy Mom!


Well, that's all for today folks. Hope you enjoy them and thank you for stopping by!

Xoxo Firna


No comments:

Post a Comment