Monday, January 1, 2018

Let's Get Sketchy - January 1st Sketch

Hello, and welcome to my blog!

I want to share my DT post for Let's Get Sketchy. They have a new wonderful sketch for this month and I have created a layout about my son when he was 2 month old.





I use love as my inspiration. As you can see, my pattern papers from Webster's Page have love word and symbol written on all over it. So I die cut a love shape from Maggie Holmes dies and use Fall in Love free cut file from Paper Issues as my tittle.

I really love how this page turned out. The red paper background really make my page pop!

I hope you enjoy my layout and will hop over to Let's Get Sketchy to see what other DT have created. Come play along and join the fun as they offer a generous $30.00 gift certificate from Creative Embellishments for this month's winner. You have till 30 January 2018 to play with us!

Happy Crafting!

Xoxo Firna

1 comment: