Sunday, January 7, 2018

Seriously Cute

Hello, and welcome to my blog!

It's always good to start off the week with a new crafty project. I spent my new year holiday at home, creating some layouts for my personal project and DT project. I love having extra time so I could create something with no rush.

I created a layout of my son from our recent trip to Ancol theme park.


I cut the chevron shapes paper from Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine collection. At first I didn't know what to do with it. But then I tried to play along and try to find a matching paper to start with. I used Studio Calico paper for the base of my layout and used subway flag from Pink Paislee Hey Kid collection to embellish my page.

I really like how the page turned out. My son looks so cute with his duck face posed and this page captured his cuteness perfectly.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Xoxo Firna

No comments:

Post a Comment