Sunday, March 25, 2018

Enjoy The Ride

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog.

My boy loves it when I took him to a supermarket. For him supermarket is a giant playground waiting to be explored :)

Well, he loved to sit in a supermarket trolley so his mama had to snap a photo of him. He looked so cute right!

I created a page to document this memory


I tell you, so much going on this single page. I die cut the tittle using Kaisercraft decorative die. I also die cut several cogs, stars and xoxo word. I die cut the cogs using white paper and colored them using Distress Paint by Rangers. So much fun!

I also used an old school technique, a fun technique that we scrapbooker often used it in the past when electronic cutting machine didn't exist. Can you guess what that is? Yes, it's punch! I punch the paper using Fiskars and EK Success punches. I have tons of punches in my collection and I determined to use them often whenever I make a layout.

Here are the close ups:






That's all for now. Thank you for stopping by on my blog.

Xoxo Firna

No comments:

Post a Comment