Thursday, March 1, 2018

Let's Get Sketchy - March 1st Sketch

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

It's March 1, 2018 and Let's Get Sketchy has another installment for this month. This time is a little bit difference because we have a moodboard to be used with the sketch.

Here are the moodboard and the great sketch by Brenshevia


 
 


I was totally in love with the color of the moodboard. When I first saw it, I knew that I had to use the paper from Good Day Sunshine lines from Simple Stories to document my vacation I had years ago in Phuket, Thailand.


 
Look at the color of the paper, isn't it gorgeous! It captured all the colors, the bright and shiny feel of summer outdoor shoot!
 
I cut three vertical strips of papers and one horizontal strip of paper to be tucked in behind my photo. I embellish the page with bunch of stickers from the collection as well and some bits and pieces from my stash.
 
Here are some close-ups
 
 
 
 
For the first time ever I add photo overlay over my photo. I have bunch of photo overlays from Simple Stories but I had never used any of them on my photo. Well, I was glad that I did it coz I am happy with the result!

Thanks so much for stopping by and do play along with us. You have till March 31, 2018 to link up your layout to Lets Get Sketchy blog. Happy crafting!

Xoxo Firna

No comments:

Post a Comment